It also offers some benefits along with the home loans like “Free property and accident cover insurance”.
Bank of Baroda Home Loan rates:
It offers fixed as well as floating loan interest rates.
- 8.5% for a loan amount less than 30 lakhs with a repayment period of 5 years.
- 9.25% for a loan amount more than 30 lakhs with a repayment period of 5 years.
- 9.5% for a loan more than 30 lakhs with a repayment time of 5 to 15 years.
- 9% for a loan less than 30 lakhs with a repayment period of 15 to 25 years.
Home Loan Application Requirements:
- You have to submit your address proof and identity proof.
If you are self employed, you should provide the income details of your business.
Bank of Baroda Home Loan Interest Rates 2010 and Home Loan Application Requirements
Some purchasers also choose to purchase the house prior to the foreclosure.